Hi, I’m Eduard Anton. I create stuff—most notably games.
I’m making games since 2012. In 2014 my first game “super ccatch” was published on the App Store.
I’m a German guy who was born in 1991. Growing up with Super Street Fighter 2 and Pokémon Blue developed my love for interactive media. Webdesign is my trade and I do some client work and personal projects. If you have any words, ideas or questions contact me.
Subscribe here if you’re interested in my upcoming games.
- ccatch: a stressful geometry catching arcade game
- ppet: a random tamagotchi permadeath sim
- bbee: your meadow your life
Games I helped shaping
- Samuraii by Torsten Hartmann
- A Pair Of Rocket Boots by Torsten Hartmann
- Nykto at Global Game Jam with InnoGames